S’enregistrer
Membres    Groupes    Profil    Rechercher   
La date/heure actuelle est Lun 23 Juil - 17:45 (2018)     •     FAQ FAQ   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion Connexion
Php Facebook Twitter Login

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le clan des #GFA# Index du Forum -> Les tutoriels des #GFA# -> Demande de tutoriel
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
naneant
Joueur

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Php Facebook Twitter Login Répondre en citant

Php Facebook Twitter Login
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

sabatini as you add this code in the page? . kaizaru need help& everything displays properly except for the email. Thanks codexworld. If true, the user is logged in to the site. Sandor Thanks for the tutorial! How about assented letters? The app gives me the following: Mrkus instead of Mrkus. Leo Masta Kusuma $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); why session empty ??. Arun Singh Uncaught exception Exception with message Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension. how do I make see?Thank Youthis page: do not understand what code to write and where to put it. Database Table Creation To store the user information from the Facebook database, a table (users) need to be created in MySQL database. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. Sabar Djatmiko i use SDK PHP 4 after login i dont get any thing just blank page this url whats happen ? thanks a lot. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the Apps domains. Green hello nice job i use your fb code its nice work but one error issue i cant get EMAIL in redirect details ?? Adarsh replace $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl();with $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl( array(scope => email,readstream)); ShutteR Readstream is deprecated. Denys Guerra Moreno 11 Notice: Undefined index: FBID in C:xampphtdocsiniciarfbindex.php on line 11please help . More Social Providers To add more providers to the existing ones e.g. hina its work only for one id not for all.please help me to login all users. so how i got email address for login user ? help me . Metilic Hey, nice script, but could you modify it to just logout from the website and not distroing whole session and logging you out from facebook too? tyujnhg ubnhjb. Create a new Facebook apps with your desired name (like WebLogin). Mondo Tech How can i save data of users in my database?. Below code is used to logout facebook. James I am getting this error: You are using a display type of page in a small browser window or popup. Meet the author Collins Agbonghama Collins is a web developer and freelance writer. Subscribe FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInPinterestYouTubeRSS Feed TRENDING TUTORIALS Login with Facebook using PHP Login with Google Account using PHP PayPal Standard Payment Gateway Integration in PHP Drag and Drop Reorder Images using jQuery, Ajax, PHP & MySQL Upload multiple images using jQuery, Ajax and PHP CodeIgniter Tutorial for Beginners Autocomplete textbox using jQuery, PHP and MySQL Add Remove input fields dynamically using jQuery TOPICSall topics PHP WordPress CodeIgniter JavaScript Drupal GoogleMap HTML&CSS CakePHP Bootstrap PayPal Web Development Laravel LATEST HOW TO GUIDES How to Get URI Segment in PHP How to Get File Extension in PHP How to Disable Right Click in embed Tag using JavaScript How to Get IP Address of User in PHP How to Pass PHP Array to JavaScript Function . vikash111222 it showing only facebook id and full name. Laxman Mali Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TOBJECTOPERATOR in /home/u579934992/publichtml/src/Facebook/FacebookRedirectLoginHelper.php on line 181 please solve this error. no insertion in db. require 'vendor/autoload.php'; $app = new SlimSlim(); A directory called templates to store all our template files is created and then registered or configured in Slim as follows: $app->config( [ 'templates.path' => 'templates' ] ); Create a Slim database singleton resource that will return the database connection instance when called. any one can help me please &&&&. It redirects me to home.But when I again click on Login it shows me the details of previous one. setDefaultAccessToken($SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']);}else{//Putshort-livedaccesstokeninsession$SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']=(string)$accessToken;//OAuth2.0clienthandlerhelpstomanageaccesstokens$oAuth2Client=$fb->getOAuth2Client();//Exchangesashort-livedaccesstokenforalong-livedone$longLivedAccessToken=$oAuth2Client->getLongLivedAccessToken($SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']);$SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']=(string)$longLivedAccessToken;//Setdefaultaccesstokentobeusedinscript$fb->setDefaultAccessToken($SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']);}//Redirecttheuserbacktothesamepageifurlhas"code"parameterinquerystringif(isset($GET['code'])){header('Location:./');}//Gettinguserfacebookprofileinfotry{$profileRequest=$fb->get('/me?fields=name,firstname,lastname,email,link,gender,locale,picture');$fbUserProfile=$profileRequest->getGraphNode()->asArray();}catch(FacebookResponseException$e){echo'Graphreturnedanerror:'.$e->getMessage();sessiondestroy();//Redirectuserbacktoapploginpageheader("Location:./");exit;}catch(FacebookSDKException$e){echo'FacebookSDKreturnedanerror:'.$e->getMessage();exit;}//InitializeUserclass$user=newUser();//Insertorupdateuserdatatothedatabase$fbUserData=array('oauthprovider'=>'facebook','oauthuid'=>$fbUserProfile['id'],'firstname'=>$fbUserProfile['firstname'],'lastname'=>$fbUserProfile['lastname'],'email'=>$fbUserProfile['email'],'gender'=>$fbUserProfile['gender'],'locale'=>$fbUserProfile['locale'],'picture'=>$fbUserProfile['picture']['url'],'link'=>$fbUserProfile['link']);$userData=$user->checkUser($fbUserData);//Putuserdataintosession$SESSION['userData']=$userData;//Getlogouturl$logoutURL=$helper->getLogoutUrl($accessToken,$redirectURL.'logout.php');//Renderfacebookprofiledataif(!empty($userData)){$output=' FacebookProfileDetails ';$output.=' ';$output.=' FacebookID:'.$userData['oauthuid'];$output.=' Name:'.$userData['firstname'].''.$userData['lastname'];$output.=' Email:'.$userData['email'];$output.=' Gender:'.$userData['gender'];$output.=' Locale:'.$userData['locale'];$output.=' Loggedinwith:Facebook';$output.=' ClicktoVisitFacebookPage ';$output.=' Logoutfrom Facebook ';}else{$output=' Someproblemoccurred,pleasetryagain. a aaa Joe Howe bbbb. /** * Save users record to the database. hi, how to handle facebook login when user denied access to email permission? do I have to re-request the permission? or make form for user to insert permission? August 28, 2017 at 3:57 PM Neeraj Patidar Said. Wasim Hossain good. Esmin Kaduschic I can not take my files, because your site will not generate a link for dovnload krizna please try now . murali i am able to login to site,but not able to acess my details.can any one help me?. If you intend to implement a social login feature, it is recommended not to use the user’s username or email for authentication. Karen Hello, I was able to get other properties ,ie 5a02188284
trick to facebook likesfacebook iphone web apphack facebook password for free no download onlinefacebook chatear con mis amigoshow to download facebook privacy videosfacebook chat e71 mobile9facebook for iphone brokenfacebook messenger for windows cnetcomo apagar o login do facebook google chromeunity facebook login

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le clan des #GFA# Index du Forum -> Les tutoriels des #GFA# -> Demande de tutoriel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation